Category Archives for "Business Purchase"

When to switch a contractor to an employee agreement

By Vivian Michael | Business Purchase , Employment

Photo by Mimi Thian on Unsplash  There are differences between employees and contractors. You can read all about those here.When to use a contractor agreement The best use scenario for a contractor agreement is project work by a highly skilled worker.  Typically, contractors are autonomous workers that need little or no direction to perform their work which may be a specific […]

Continue reading